LTCF GENERAL SOFTWARE
Laboratory for Turbulence and Complex
Department of Mechanical Science & Engineering
Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
158 Mechanical Engineering Building
1206 West Green
Urbana, Illinois 61801
- This License applies to all programs, libraries, and works being
distributed with a notice placed by the copyright holder saying it may be
distributed under the terms of this General Software License. The "Program"
below, refers to any such program or work. Each licensee is addressed as
- The Program is being distributed free of charge. You may not charge any
other person or entity a fee for the use or acquisition of the Program. You
may charge a fee for the physical act of transferring a copy.
- You may copy and distribute verbatim copies of the Program as you receive
it. You may not distribute the Program as part of a commercial
- You may not modify the Program in any way unless granted permission in
writing from the author(s).
- BECAUSE THE PROGRAM IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR
THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN
OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY
OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU.
SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY
SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
- IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL
ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PART WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE
PROGRAM AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY
GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE
OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR
DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR
A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH
HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
END OF TERMS AND